Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm nearly back

Folks, I've obviously been taking the summer off.  Too many things to take care of.  But I can't stay away from MSU football any more than a mosquito can stay away from our sweet Spartan blood.  I am still a terribly busy person, so I've decided to post shorter reports on topics that help maximize my own enjoyment of MSU football.  I'm hoping you will also find the reports helpful.
 
I'll try to write about things like current players, the coaching staff, and committed recruits; but I'm not going to put much time into speculating about recruits that have not committed to MSU.  

On the left you will find those reports categorized.  So for example, when you see a new superstar rising among the Spartans, you should easily be able to find out what I wrote about him way back when he was just a verbal commitment.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment