Thursday, October 18, 2012

Preview of UM Game

Folks, I want to believe that MSU is going to turn its season around right here, right now. But I have been hoping for that for the last 3 weeks, so I can't pick the Spartans on this one, I just can't.

I do expect a better performance in certain areas. Andrew Maxwell should look about as good as he did against Ohio State, Aaron Burbridge should continue to look like the real deal, and the defense should look sharp. Heck, I even think that OC Dan Roushar will look better this week. All of this should keep the game pretty close.

But in the end, Michigan is just more competent on offense and they're going to score enough points to win this one. I don't see them scoring more than 21, because the Spartan D is too solid. But if they score more than 17 points, that will be enough.  UM's defense has actually looked pretty good this year, so there is a strong possibility that MSU might not even score in this game. It just breaks my heart to think and say that.

Final score:  MSU 17  UM 20

No comments:

Post a Comment